Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weepy Weep


In recent years I have really grown in the area of crying...I'm getting much better. With all the change going on in our lives as well as many answered prayers, the tears of thankfulness and gratitude have been flowing. My favorite place to well up is in my truck listening to music. This morning on my way to Sams (tha' club)I had yet another precipation attack in the eyeball region. Here are the words to a new David Crowder song that inspired the Weep.

And the problem is this We were bought with a kiss
But the cheek still turned Even when it wasn’t hit
And I don’t know What to do with a love like that
And I don’t know How to be a love like that
When all the love in the world Is right here among us
And hatred too And so we must choose What our hands will do
Where there is pain Let there be grace
Where there is suffering Bring serenity
For those afraid Help them be brave
Where there is misery Bring expectancy
And surely we can change Surely we can change Something
And the problem it seems Is with you and me
Not the Love who came To repair everything
Oh, the world’s about to change
The whole world’s about to change

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Love the song! "precipitaion in the eyeball area"? Im gonna ask Brayden why he has that next time he cries! :) Great chatting with you today!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Man, you need to lighten up. Fire up some Allman Brothers or Skynyrd, let it rip, and by God give a rebel yell. You'll feel like a man again, I promise.