Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quit Hatin' !!!


I have recieved many comments that Kim doesn't have any pictures on our bloggy thing or that I put random pics of large Asian men in tu-tu's or militant groundhogs.
#1- Kim hates Cameras #2- Kim thinks that if her picture is on the site that someone will steal her identity.

so...............
I am posting a picture from 2 years ago for tha' hatas!
ps... Kim is about 7 or 8 weeks pregnant and we have discussed several names: Darryl, Jimmy, Angel Dawn, and Cougar.
She isn't barfing....but feels a lil' queezy!
Keep her in your prayers.
word to ya momma,
the namtarts

4 comments:

Courtney Chercka said...

FINALLY, dang!

Bott

jesse and whit... said...

Geez, now this is what I call the Namtarts. Precious, just precious.

Another Namtarts Blog said...

I vote for Angel Dawn, especially if it's a boy. That's a great name for a boxer, or an exotic dancer.

Anonymous said...

This picture isn't very faltering. From now on every pic must pass my inspection. love - kim