Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Girly Doctor

(this is not ours...but it is a 9week old lil' feller)

Kim and I went to the girly doctor today, which was more painful for me than it was for Kim. Every man in that place was as nervous as I was. I was doing ok until we walked in the room to wait on the Doc...and there they were......the dreaded stirrups. Googily Moogily they gave me the willies....but I hunkered down and took one for the team.
When things got too intense for me I went back into the lobby to wait on Kim. The nurse ran and got me because they found the baby's heartbeat which sounded like a rabbit's heart. It was a pretty neat experience and it has finally sunk in that Kim has a living gift from God inside of her.

This is the first of many stories about the birth of "Darryl Wayne Stratman".

God is Good
nate

1 comment:

jesse and whit... said...

pastor-have you been reading "what to expect when expecting". i know you're going to be a great daddy... tell keeum i love her and miss her. have fun brother.