Thursday, August 24, 2006

FRUITY


I felt a little artsyfartsy one day at the Rippy's
house and decided to take photos of
their fruit. The name of this photo is
"fruitopian galaxy". It tells me that I can be
bumpy like a lemon peel or distant like a
tomato on a ledge.....yet I still am
worth something. Maybe bananas don't taste as
good in a salad like a tomato, but that
banana is VITAL to "nanner pudding".
We all have our place in the galaxy,
hence the name "fruitopian galaxy"

Nancy and I dressed up for the annual
6th grade "Wakey Wakey" event.
I am featured here in a pink, cashmire
"ONESY" with attatched footsies at the bottom.

4 comments:

Courtney Chercka said...

n8,
i was so happy to get a comment from yawl that simon said i was blushing. anyway, like bra, i have been searching for adult onesies since i was five ft. where and HOW is that possible to obtain? dk is in dire need for that facility.

neon pink and caviar dreams, BOTT

jesse and whit... said...

you're weird

Anonymous said...

Natie, did I drop you on your head when you were born? mom

Anonymous said...

you would take a picture of fruit...