Friday, November 14, 2008

Random

The high today was 37, but it was very windy and the windchill was 24.  So Ruth got a chance to wear her winter hat to MOPS.  She calls it "ball hat" because of the ball on top.  She loved it so much she wore it all day.


This afternoon Ruth told me she was going to church.  She put two babies in the stroller, got 2 bottles and 2 fake cookies for their snack, and a toy for each one.  She then got a purse and put a pocket size Bible inside.   Where do you think she learned this one?

Ruthie making her first batch of JELLO pudding. 
Ruthie after feeding herself.  Look at those lips!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, she is just like her Mommy! It's so cute how they learn to do exactly what we do. I miss you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I just remembered that I had a dream that I forgot to bring your maternity clothes and Pam was really mad at me! Ha! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am beside myself with loving those pictures of her! Christmas can't come soon enough...mercy, she's cute! Deb

Christi Scholl said...

Kim, she is so cute!! Hope you are surviving the cold weather. Miss you, Christi

René S said...

Oh Kim, I have such sweet memories of that age. Enjoy it. It goes so fast. Thanks for sharing Ruthie with us!

Sayward said...

Spencer "goes to church" quite often as well. She either uses the stroller or the shopping cart. Way too cute!