Monday, June 09, 2008

Random

Well, we are headed to Wilmiwood to see friends and family.  We are so excited to go back and see everyone and take a break from work and house projects.  

Here are a few random Ruthie pics....

I love this face!

Ruthie napped for 2 hours and 20 min. last Sunday.  I finally had to go wake her to go to church.  I tickled her, took pictures, shut doors, and did just about everything to try to wake her up.  After 15 or 20 min.  I finally just picked her up.  Needless to say, we were late for church.



Ruthie knows how to open the kitchen cabinet and smart mommy put the Cheerios on the bottom shelf.  This is what I found one day when I came in the kitchen.

Lovin' the water!

This is Ruthie's friend Eleanor.  Ruth was so excited to have a friend over, but after Eleanor started playing with Ruthie's "Baby" it wasn't so fun. ("Baby" is the one face down in this pic.)

This is Ava and Ruthie looking at books.  We met Ava and her mom in the park by our house.  They are only 3 days apart in age.




2 comments:

Another Namtarts Blog said...

We miss our Ruthie!! Grandpa Gary and I think those pictures are just delicious! Have fun at the beach...love to Al and Gloria and the whole Guthrie Family! Deb

Pam & Charlie said...

this is the cutest picture! I love how she is sitting criss cross and smiling with her friend!Can't wait to see ya'll at the beach. Aunt Pam has dibs on Ruthie.