Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a shout from the Mountains


This is a random pic....but we haven't taken many since we have been out here....sorry! This is ruthie's Christmas dress under ONE OF grandma's Christmas trees. The bow actually stayed stuck to her scalp for a little while.

We've been told by the nursery folks that Ruthie has been spending a bunch of time with another boy....Oh My!
Kim is doing well and meeting some great people in her mops group and bible study. It has snowed almost everyday it seems...but hasn't been painfully cold. We are still on the house hunt and yes we are still living out of suitcases.
The second week at work my job got changed to the Student Ministries Leader and we have rearranged our team. I really enjoy the folks I work with. There are some incredible people on staff at First Pres.

more later
nate

2 comments:

René S said...

Hi All,

Just wanted to say I hope you find a place to call home VERY soon. I can only imagine how much fun it must be to look with both a baby and snow! Praying for all of you as you go through this transition. I can't wait to hear what you have learned and accomplished a year from now!

Love and Miss you guys,
Rene Sasser

Anonymous said...

sometimes i like to wear bows stuck to my scalp too. yawl are too cute kem. what does student work entail nathan? yawl are stoked you have snow...we have rain wetness in denmark that makes for no outside time what-so-ev. mud pies anyone?

thinking about you guys! bott