Friday, March 09, 2007

HASSELHOFF

....just when my life can't get any better with the birth of my daughter happening in the next few weeks.....my life get's much better....to be honest, I'm complete.

My mother just called me and said that she took a boy from our hometown to visit a film school in LA this afternoon. She gets in the school and there are only a few people on the tour.....and one of the families was the flippin' HASSELHOFFS!!!
Or shall I say Lt. Mitch Buchanon or Michael Knight. Apparently Hobie or Kitt were not there. Please pray for my Dad, he was in the library while mom was flirting with LT. Mitch. Hopefully they can work things out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I pop in to see if Baby Stratman has been born yet and instead I see shirtless pictures of Hasslehoff? Yeah...how's that working for you, man?

BTW, I have read that book you talked about by the hippy in Philly. Seriously, I think he comes closest to the spirit of Christianity than anyone else I can think of lately. That said though, I can't see you, or me, or any of the congregations we have worked for, going to the lengths that he has...Ah well, what can ya do?
Regards,
Xkeys

Anonymous said...

this whole thing is just creepy...mom