Thursday, February 08, 2007

Read This!!!

If you are reading our blog....there is a good chance I know you and possibly like you. But even if I don't know you or like you.......I still think you should read this book.
A) I never recommend books because I am not an excellerated reader.
B) It's an easy read and this guy uses my humor and speaks my language.
C) IT'S PASSIONATE

this book along with some other things (including God) are really expanding and changing the way I look at Life, Faith, Ministry, Family, and Purpose to name a few.

If you read this book and it doesn't perplex you or challenge you then A) I'll reimburce you B) I don't think you really read it.


God is Good,
nate
www.thesimpleway.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the book too. If you come up and hear Shane Claiborne speak at our church on March 10th, then maybe Ruthie can be born where all Stratman babies should be born....Wisconsin!!

Aunt Kris

Sayward said...

Nate,

I heard him speak at the Youth Specialties Convention, and he's awesome. A bit liberal for my bones, but super cool. It's next on my to read list. I'm reading a book by Fil Anderson and loving it, right now. I hope you and Kim are well.

Sayward

Sayward said...

I'm not dogging him for the liberal tendencies, I just love FOX News a little too much, that's all! We all have our own opinions and if they come back pointing to our one and only jc, then I think we should be a-ok.

zlam (zeta love and mine...that's how i used to sign soroity sister visits...)

Sayward