Friday, December 22, 2006

a random visit in Hollywood


My mom says that the Cross of the church lies directly in the middle of the HOLLYWOOD sign if you stand in the middle of the intersection on Sunset Blvd.
I tried to stand there....and was nearly killed. So here is my best attempt at lining up the cross and the sign.


Cousin Marko came down from Santa Barbara for the afternoon.


Kim requested I find the "Bing" star amongst the 8 Jillion other stars.

The four of us were in the Sanctuary of the church and 3 people were singing in the corner, preparing for Christmas Eve. I was watching one of the young men sing and as I got closer, it was our friend Matt Lutz from Wilmington who is an actor and Kim and Matt lead Young Life together in college at UNCW. He was in Bringing Down the House, End of the Spear and Walk to Remember to name a few.

We also had one of my parents friends from church take us through the Warner Bros. facility. We walked around and ate lunch. We saw the set for Oceans 13, ER and other stuff.


1 comment:

jesse and whit... said...

I'm so glad you saw the Bing star... I've been listening the big guy since Thanksgiving Day and I always think of Kem and the good ole days as roomies... it was our favorite Christmas CD! It actually played tonight at dinner...

Jingle bells, ji ji jingle bells, jingle all the waaaayyyy.

lots o love to ya pastor and sister, whit