Monday, July 03, 2006

Studmuffin part Deux

I think i see Four Pack o' Abs
Dear Jesus, I wanna thank you for my Smokin' Hot wife!

I just returned from the Great Escape in Cleveland Tn with 50 of our middle school students and leaders. Kim and I head out for Myrtle Beach and Jekyll Island "Fun in the Son" camps this month as well. As you can see, I just learned how to link to other websites....dang I'm sharp. I have a "faux hawk" haircut, which is a distant relative to the Mo-hawk. I figure I can rock a dew like this one more time until I join the hairclub for men. I found an old wedding picture of Kim and I as well as a highschool pic that shows my breathtaking physique.
I'll put more pictures on the site in a few weeks from all of our summer travels....until then i have a seminary class to finish and flounder to catch.
In the words of a special North Carolinian, the Nature Boy Ric Flair-
" You can fly in Jet Planes, You can ride in Limosines, but to BE THE MAN, you gotta BEAT THE MAN, and I'm the hottest thing going......Diamonds are Forever and so is Ric Flair-
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-
uncle nate

1 comment:

Courtney Chercka said...

Holy Crap! I just discovered your blog talking to Whit on the phone. We almost dahed. Long live The Namtarts! Tell your smokin hot wife I say, "stum-freakin-bln." Miss you...

Mucho Love, The Cherckas (Bott)