Friday, July 07, 2006

Rex Kwon Do

My friend Pete who lives in Frisco,CO snapped this picture of
a Rex and Starla at a 4th of July party.
I had to steal this from his blog because
i literally wet my pants looking at "Rex".
While I firmly believe God loves us all
and calls us to accept one another,
He also gave us friends and family to speak TRUTH
in our lives.
But my hat is off to this man!
Keep on Rockin' in the Free world brotha'!
Any fella who has the confidence to sport
Jordache jeans up to his Belly Button,
Rock a Kentucky Waterfall haircut,
while wearing Tevas is A OK in my book!
In the words of Lee Greenwood, "I'm proud to be an American"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Nate! The funny thing is that Lee Greenwood's "I'm Proud to Be an American" WAS playing as we glanced over and saw this fellow and his wife! It was perfect. Miss y'all!