Monday, May 08, 2006

The Wreck

After youth group last night I was taking one of our students home and was stopped at a stop light when a man hit me from the rear at 40mph or faster. When I got out of the car I noticed that his car was totalled and he was throwing objects out of his car and into the weeds. It was obvious that this 60 year old man was drunk. When the cops came they found empty liquour bottles as well as a pistol that they believe was his.
Kim came down and sat with me as they hauled this man off in cuffs to the city jail.

Many things have been running through my mind; i'm grateful nodody was hurt, I'm concerned about this man and his addiction, I could have been killed, He could have run through the stop sign if I wasn't there and killed someone else, Drinking and Driving makes me ill and is inexcuseable.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»