Tuesday, May 23, 2006

La Casa de Namtart

This is the Psycho Confedrate Jasmine that is taking over our yard.
It is quite "ODI-FER-US"
Wanted you to see my "beloved" couch where I do
most of my "field" research to study the ever changing teenage culture...
i.e Reality T.V, Dog the Bounty Hunter, The Deadliest Catch etc..
Our little abode on Barnett Ave.
The "Man Shack" that has been converted into a Shabby Shiek "Chick Shack" with Cathedral Shabby birdhouses that have no birds, a shabby window that serves no funtcional purpose and a random star.....shabby as well.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude dog the bounty hunter is one of my heros! so are you nate!

Marty said...

Hey Nate & Kim! It's Marty (Katie's friend). I LOVE your house. It's like my dream house--seriously! You have done a great job with the decor. :)