Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Threshing Floor

I really enjoyed a blog I started at my previous church that focused on discussing life's hard questions with student's in my ministry. So instead of getting heckled by people to just show pictures of Ruthie, I'll put all my thoughts in a new place, The Threshing Floor. 
I'm excited to join my older brother Jake as we co-author this blog, it should be fun. We did come from the same womb, we think. We hope that friends, family, his students and my students join us for hopefully some stimulating conversation ranging from pop-culture to faith.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nate,

Missing you this week. We had a pig pickin' at Les' farm complete with a chicken chase and live cricket spittin' contest. I think Risley won and Ellis III swallowed his!

If you have not seen it yet, check out thepurple stateofmind.com which is a cool project by one of my KA brothers at Davidson. It has Nate Stratman written all over it.

Looks like you and Jake are well on your way to your own version.

Live well.

eat

Another Namtarts Blog said...

It will be fun to listen to mature discussion between my two sons..in the past, this has always lead to wrestling and breaking things...I love you both...The Womb

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate. Its Billy. All of us down here in Wilmington have been missing you. We just got our new youth leaders and they seem like great people. Still wish you were back though. Hope you enjoy your new home.