Thursday, March 06, 2008

If I was King for the day




If I was King for today....I would do 2 things:
1) Make it a crime for all special interest and political groups to spend millions of dollars on negative campaign adds when we have soldiers who return home to terrible healthcare and housing, teachers in poverty and kids killing each other over tennis shoes. Politicians should go yard to yard and shake hands, rake leaves and drink lemonade with people. All that is free.
2) The second thing I would do is make today a national holiday in honor of my wife who is a great friend and incredible mother. She turned 30 today and Ruthie turns 1 next week.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 30TH Kimmy! I love You...always have.. Shari

Anonymous said...

Ruthie and Mommy look a lot alike! Grandma deb and Grandpa Gary think so...