Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day Grandmas and Aunts!

Ruthie loves the birdless birdhouse....it's so shabby shiek!

Ruthie went to see Sister Whit and the OBX crew.(that would be the Outer Banks for non-northcackalackians)

"did you just say that I have to get 3 shots this week? Oh MY!"

I'm not sure if daddy loves me or his Lantana more....he calls both of us his precious little girls.

Me, Mommy and the Shabby Shed

Dad tells me that Mr.Jade is my brother and that Mr Jade is very sensitive and only likes to be watered at his feet and not on his head.

This is me and Miss Jasmine....she smells real good!

3 comments:

Courtney Chercka said...

is that yawl's house? i mean yawl's garden? o my gosh, i love IT! have you ever seen the commercial where someone holds up a garden gnome every place they travel to in the world? it is also in the movie amelie...yeah, well you holding ruth up to the shabby shack reminds me of just that! fancy that...what is it like 96 in wilmyhood?
celebrate good times come
on...bott

Katie said...

She is soooo precious, I love her so much! Love you guys too!

jesse and whit... said...

i miss her so much already. she was so good and so beatiful. speaking of beautiful, go to my blog pastor and check out your wife. she's a hot mama. tamayo missed you. bring yourself on up here one day...